Foretel Doorvani Private Limited
(formerly Doorvani Cables Pvt. Limited)
was incorporated in 1970 by a team of entrepreneurs
the Telecommunication Cable and
Wire growing demand for these products in Southern
India and to cater to
industry in India to meet
the needs of Indian Telephone Industries (ITI),
Bangalore in particular. Foretel Doorvani’seagerness
to continual technology up-gradation motivated it
bring the technology of manufacturing fluoropolymer-insulated
cables and wires. In 1989 it tied France (a part of
the Alcatel Cable Group) who are world leaders in
with M/s Filotex of
this technology for short
M/s Filotex commissioned a plant in India for
Foretel Doorvani with imported
equipments from France.
Started with mere vision
on Telecom Cables, over a period Foretel Doorvani
specialized itself into many latest technology
Cables & Wires into its
Today, Foretel Doorvani prides itself with an experience
of 40 years in the field
of Cables and Wires
and has catered to sectors like Power, Telecom,
Defence, Aeronautics, Fertilizers, Refineries, Steel,
Oil & Gas, Automobile, Space, Naval, Petrochemicals
more Industrial Projects.
- To process PVC, PE, FPE, PU, FEP, ETFE, XLPE and latest generation compounds like Thermo Plastic Elastomer and Thermo Plastic Rubber etc.
- To produce cables to any National / International standards like BIS, EIL, TEC, IEC, IEEE, BS, ASTM, EN, VDE, JSS, UL, etc.
- To deliver to any part of the nation in 4 to 7 days time.
- Hot Dip Tinning
- High Speed Extrusion lines with Online Diameter Indicator
& Online Non Contact Printers,
- Band Marking Machine, Twinners, Hot Air Oven, High Speed Bunchers, Taping machines, Braiders,
- Lapping Machine, Cable Laying Machines, Armouring Machine,
- Captive Power Plant.
Quality Assurance Strength
- Network Analyser for High & Medium frequency cables, Profile Projector.
- Tensile & Elongation Testing Machine, High Voltage Testing equipment, Equipments for CR and IR,
- Ageing, Bleeding & Blooming Ovens and Thermal Stability Testers, On-line Diameter Indicator and Spark Testers etc.
- Flammability Test Set up equipped to conduct tests as per IEC 332-Part 1 and IS 10810 (Part 53).